- Business & Marketing
- Products & Services
Speech Scientists - Singapore (Several vacancies)
Applied Research and Product Development in Speech Recognition and Natural Language Understanding
1. You have demonstrated know-how using statistical methods to extract features from extra large amounts of data, managing data, conducting scientific experiments;
2. You have a theoretical background in statistics, mathematics, and computer science;
3. Additional knowledge of linguistics, acoustics, artificial intelligence is welcome;
4. C/C++, Linux, bash, Perl, algorithms and data structures, debugging and performance tuning C++ programs;
5. You know how to make use of Unix tools and shell scripts;
6. You enjoy working in a young, dynamic, hands-on high-performance team;
7. A Master or PhD degree is a plus.
Senior Software Engineers/ Speech Algorithm Engineers - Singapore
1. MSc or BSc in computer science, software engineering, electronic engineering, or mathematics;
2. 2+ years experience with software development in C and C++;
3. Experience or knowledge in statistical learning or computational learning;
4. Experience in algorithm programming;
5. Experience in speech recognition, speech synthesis and speech coding; Experience or knowledge in signal processing.
Software Engineers - Hong Kong
This position is responsible for system design, application development, software implementation, documentation and user support. In addition to new development, existing software enhancement and maintenance are equally important duties. Major responsibilities include, but not limited to:
1. Real-time application design and development;
2. J2EE/Web/DB/GUI application design and development;
3. Requirement gathering and analysis;
4. System design, specification and documentation;
5. Application testing and troubleshooting;
6. Software enhancement and maintenance;
7. Technical and customer support.
We are looking for intelligent software engineers who are excellent in software development, solution analysis and system design. We appreciate talents in precise implementation and rapid coding. Competent candidates or fresh graduates with excellent software engineering skills are welcome. We provide superb opportunities to sharpen and broaden professional skills.
1. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
2. Minimum two years of working experience or equivalent;
3. Solid experience in web-based application development using Java, JSP/servlet, EJB, WebLogic, Oracle and MySQL;
4. Solid experience in software development using Visual C++;
5. Knowledge of IVRS, VoiceXML and speech processing a plus;
6. Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
7. Reliable, self motivated and able to work under pressure;
8. Good communication skills in English and Cantonese, Putonghua a plus;
9. Willing to travel or work in SE Asia a plus.