- Business & Marketing
- Products & Services
Sales Managers - China (Several vacancies)
Successful candidates will be mainly responsible for business development in different industry segments in different districts (North-eastern district, Northern district, Eastern district, Southern district and Western district). He/She will directly report to General Manager of China.
Successful candidates will:
1. work in the Beijing or Shenzhen office, being responsible for sales and marketing initiatives of company products and services;
2. assist General Manager to develop sales plans and achieve sales targets;
3. attract and maintain resellers and channel partners, enhancing relationship with partners in different industry segments;
4. plan, organize and supervise promotional activities in the respective district.
Applicants should be:
1. bachelor degree holders or above with majors in telecommunications, computer studies, internet or related disciplines;
2. highly proficient in computer applications;
3. having over 3 years of sales experience in the IT industry (quality candidates with less experience will also be considered), with strong business development and organizing capabilities;
4. strong in interpersonal and coordination skills;
5. a team player;
6. aggressive and enthusiastic in sales activities;
7. willing to travel occasionally.
Marketing Communications Manager - China (2 vacancies)
Successful candidates will be responsible for assisting in market development, market analysis, promotion, public relations, brand development for the corporation and the company product portfolio. Successful candidates will be based in Beijing.
The main duties are:
1. planning, organizing and implementing advertising and marketing activities;
2. production of promotional materials;
3. marketing activity support for sales department;
4. assistance in project planning and implementation of product promotional activities;
5. organization of new product announcement and product roadshow;
6. development of public relations materials;
7. media relations and monitoring;
8. market and competitive environment monitoring and analysis;
9. database development and management of customer and channel partners.
1. fully understand marketing operations in strategic planning, advertising and promotion, with over 2 years of related experience;
2. possess strong organization, planning and monitoring capability; good interpersonal skills and be presentable; be self-motivated and can work under pressure;
3. possess strong market analysis and research capability;
4. be highly proficient in English and Chinese, computer operation; have strong solution capability and network understanding;
5. be preferred to have experience in the IT industry or MNC;
6. be willing to travel occasionally.